Monday, April 27, 2009

tomorrow=dufan

guys, i'm so sorry because i'm gonna rarely to write something in this page. there are so many things that happened in my life such as gaya's birthday party and i haven't to upload the photos (i'll upload as soon as possible plus some photos when i and my girlfriends spend the nights at savira's house at bsd) or you can see that photos on my facebook. and so many many another stories i couldn't share to you, because i'm too lazy to type the words and the last reason why i couldn't share stories with you is.........i haven't enough time because i'm school in 68 and it becoming me and the others, as busiest person (cipud said liket that)->we'll make a project called school party or pensi on july 2009, hope we'll get succes ya!

by the way, tomorrow is wednesday and it means we'll go to dufan together with my vergezelen but i don't know who will join with us. as far as i know, there will be my 9 girlfriends plus devin cs. yeah wtvr i dont care. the point is : we'll having fun over there, rite? okay, see ya guys i'm sorry i'm gonna rarely to write once again.
lot of loves,
Nadiagristira

No comments: